Amy has been an integral part of XM until she had to leave us for an adult job. Leading up to our Kingdom Bound trip this year, I asked her to give me her top ten XM Kingdom Bound tips. Plus, today is her birthday so it's a perfect day to release these! Happy 22nd, Amy! So, without further ado, here they are (in no particular order):
1. There will be downtime. Be prepared to entertain yourselves! (This is where the good memories are made.)
2. Be flexible. Sometimes plans have to change, and that's okay!
3. When Pastor Kevin says to go to the park, GO! Ride AT LEAST 7 roller coasters! (BOOMERANG IS THE BEST)
4. DRINK WATER!
5. If you need to cry, don't hold it in. (But maybe find someplace private...) And be there for your friends!
6. The food there is good, eat it! (Lookin' at you, Katy!)
7. Respect each other. (Especially the adults!)
8. MAKE NEW FRIENDS! (Just don't try to date any of them.)
9. The last day can be the worst (tear down). Just power through, you'll sleep on the bus home! Everything is funnier when everyone is super tired. :)
10. Last but not least, HAVE FUNNNNN!